Deer Park School District #2
2105 Middle Road
Columbia Falls, MT 59912

phone 406-892-5388
fax 406-892-3504





The school is located on the east edge of the beautiful Flathead Valley between Columbia Mountain and the Flathead River.  The old building on the campus was built in 1904, making it the oldest, standing, in-use school building in the valley.  In 1968 a quonset hut was built to serve as a temporary gym.  A new building was added in 1984 on the north border of the campus on land donated by Orville and Joyce Baumgartner. The newest building  was later enlarged with the addition of 4 classrooms.  A gym, built largely by volunteer effort, was added to the east end in 2001.


Deer Park is a tobacco free school.